Stockings can be such a fun tradition – it was one of my favorite parts of Christmas morning as a little girl!
As parents, we really enjoy thinking of fun and practical ways to stuff those socks! I wanted to share some of our favorite ideas with you!
- Fruit snacks (or baby puffs for babies)
- Fun toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Chewy vitamins
- Fun band aids
- Fun bath soap
- Character underwear
- Special socks
- Small Lego toys
- Water bottles
- Punching balloons (they sell these at the dollar store for several for $1)
- Hair ties
- Matchbox cars
- Specialty crayons or markers
- Vintage-type small toys from places like The Cracker Barrel
I would love to hear any great stocking ideas you and your family have enjoyed!